Recent winters have enjoyed significant snowfalls. As a general guideline for snow removal, priority snow removal is given as follows:
- One pass is made on streets to allow traffic to be mobile.
- Priority is given to the service roads, cul de sacs, and 2nd & 3rd Streets East (for school access)
- Back Alleys will then be cleared.
- Snow ridges from the grader plowing will be removed from driveway accesses once streets and alleys are cleared.
- Main Street snow will be hauled away.
- Custom work requests will be handled at this point as time allows.